Precision Welding Solutions
provides x-ray quality aluminum and stainless steel welding. The materials we work with are stainless steel, aluminum, copper, mild steel, tool steels, brass, magnesium and titanium.
These are some of the areas in which we are known for our quality workmanship:
- welding and fabrication of ultra high vacuum chambers and components
- manufacturing stainless and aluminum frames for various industries
- specialized repairs on materials such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, and tool steels
- custom fabrications including round and square tanks
- production welding
- custom steel furniture; steel legs for live edge tables / furniture - commercial and residential markets
- grinding and polishing of stainless steel
- refurbishing worn components and machining back to original spec
We are known for our ability to weld various thicknesses of aluminum, from 0.020 inches to several inches thick. Many of our aluminum jobs require x-ray and LPI testing; our stainless chambers require helium leak testing. We specialize in welding complex assemblies where tight tolerances must be maintained.
Working closely with a few suppliers we can facilitate: laser and water jet cutting, powder coating, high volume CNC machining, reverse engineering services, and full CMM inspection.